- Fervent: a Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific & Strategic Prayer / Priscilla Shirer You have an enemy . . . and he’s dead set on destroying all you hold dear and keeping you from experiencing abundant life in Christ. What’s more, his approach to disrupting your life and discrediting your faith isn’t general or generic, not a one-size-fits-all. It’s specific. Personalized. Targeted. So this book is your chance to strike back. With prayer. With a weapon that really works. Each chapter will guide you in crafting prayer strategies that hit the enemy where it hurts, letting him know you’re on to him and that you won’t back down. Because with every new strategy you build, you’re turning the fiercest battles of life into precise strikes against him and his handiwork, each one infused with the power of God’s Spirit.
- For the Love: fighting for grace in a world of impossible standards / Jen Hatmaker
The popular writer, blogger, and television personality reveals with humor and style how Jesus’ extravagant grace is the key to dealing with life’s biggest challenge: people. The majority of our joys, struggles, thrills, and heartbreaks relate to people, beginning first with ourselves and then the people we came from, married, birthed, live by, live for, go to church with, don’t like, don’t understand, fear, struggle with, compare ourselves to, and judge. People are the best and worst thing about the human life. Jen Hatmaker knows this all too well, and so she reveals how to practice kindness, grace, truthfulness, vision, and love to ourselves and those around us. By doing this, For the Love leads our generation to reimagine Jesus’ grace as a way of life, and it does it in a funny yet profound manner that Christian listeners will love. Along the way, Hatmaker shows listeners how to reclaim their prophetic voices and become Good News again to a hurting, polarized world.
- Made To Crave / Lysa TerKeurst New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
- Becoming More than Just a Good Bible Study Girl / Lysa TerKeurstIs something missing in your life? Lysa TerKeurst knows what it’s like to consider God just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. She longed for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, and she wanted to personally experience God’s presence.Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life for which we all yearn. With her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your devotional time.
- Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence, and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and what you’ve been given.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
The adventure God has in store for your life just might blow you away.
- Lies Women Believe & The Truth That Sets Them Free / Nancy Leigh DeMoss Counter the lies that keep you from abundant living. Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles.
The Accidental Feminist / Courtney Reissig Many Christian women wouldn’t identify themselves as “feminists”. However, according to Courtney Reissig, we’ve all been influenced by the feminist movement in profound ways, unconsciously reflecting our culture’s notions about what it means to be a woman. Helping readers navigate a wise path in the midst of a confused world, this book chronicles the journey of a wife, mom, and successful writer as she recounts her journey from “accidental feminism” to a biblical view of womanhood. Filled with wise insights related to relationships, body image, and women’s roles in the home and the church, this thought-provoking book will help Christian women carefully consider these important issues.
- Power of a Praying Wife / Stormie Omartian Stormie joyfully inspires you to develop a deeper relationship with your husband by utilizing the amazing power of prayer. This uplifting resource is packed with practical advice on praying for specific areas of your husband’s life, including his
- spiritual strength
- role as father, leader
- faith and future